Gatherings to promote life and nurture the soul!
All welcome! Details below.
Sunday Morning Gathering @ 10 am
* Sunday morning gatherings are both in-person and online, and are held at The Avenue Church of Christ on the first, second and fourth Sundays each month, and at the Hartwell Church of Christ on the third Sunday each month.
PLEASE NOTE that during the current lockdown period in Melbourne, gatherings will be online only.
* Most gatherings include topical conversation, music, prayer, reflection and communion.
* The third Sunday each month takes the form of a Taize Service with music, readings and reflective practice.
Connect - Wednesdays @ 7:30 pm
* Gathering on the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of each month at 7:30 pm, in-person and via Zoom.
* Teaching and practice around mindfulness in everyday life.
Click HERE to join the Connect Zoom gathering.
Glass Half Full monthly @ 6 pm
* Gathering in homes on the third Sunday each month for conversation and shared meal.
* Glass Half Full is in recess until COVID restrictions allow for increased numbers in homes.
* Contemplative Gatherings are incorporated regularly into our Sunday morning schedule.
* Mindfulness and Meditation are offered from time to time.
* Spiritual Direction (more info here) may be arranged through the Church Office.
Click HERE for more information.
* Held on the third Sunday of each month at 1.30 pm (at the Hartwell facility) in person and on Zoom.
* Opportunities for guided creative expression and reflective practice.
* People of all abilities and interests welcome.
* In recess until COVID restrictions ease. More information: 0410 187 529
Click HERE to join the Soul Space Zoom gathering.
© Copyright The Avenue Church of Christ